Saturday 14 May 2011

Coffee, Rain and Cardigans




What makes the perfect day?

Well, I can't give you the exact recipe but today was pretty darn close. The sun was out, I was wearing my favorite polka dots and lace tutu underlay on my way with my boyfriend to Pranah Café. A cute little vegan / vegetarian coffee shop in New Town. We got there just in time to get the last table, and had a super delicious lunch with Chai Latte's and healthy, yummy, cruelty free meals.


I got a delicious tofu burger, and oh not that I eat McDonalds anymore but, café burgers always, always surpass anything they manage to slap together... Furthermore the rainforest has a tendency to stay reasonably intact. My boyfriend's meal which is closer to the front were vegetarian quesadillas’' with jalapeno’s, mmmm nom nom nom.














I wish we'd taken more photo's today, because New Town has the cutest selection of Op-Shops and secondhand book shops, and I found the cutest cranberry coloured cardigan with scalloped edges from Opportunities for Animals, for a mere $4.00 and just as well because as soon as we stepped out, New Town being in Wellington poured down and the wind whooshed up the street, I have never been more thankful for my tutu under-shorts!!
I guess the rain has the possibility of being a bad thing, however the dairy man undercharged me for three Whittaker’s bars (milk less!!) Therefore I think making the day an almost success...
So I guess that's what my recipe is,
Coffee
Rain
Cardigans 
And maybe something else a bit sappier!
Lot's of Love
Audrey Megan
P.S. If you've got a recipe, I'd love to hear it! Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment