Friday 9 December 2011

Create your own Christmas countdown


When you get to a certain age I think you do perhaps get a little too old for the Christmas calendar, and I think at 19 I have possibly reached that age. However this did not stop the longing for a christmas treat countdown.

One of the things I really look forward to each christmas is my mum's gift of three Ferrero Rocher's that she give me every christmas in my stocking when I was younger and no matter how much I begged I would never get a bigger packet, so this year Jake and I decided to create, well not really create but rather buy a box of 30 Ferrero Rocher's and each have one a day from the tenth as our official christmas countdown. The only thing that makes it hard is that the chocolate and hazelnut combo is absolutely delish and very more-ish unlike the cardboard chocolate used in traditional calendars!

In unrelated news I have just joined Nuji, what is Nuji? Well for those who don't know it's a very addictive "social wish list" where you favorite items from thousands of shops and follow people and stores whose own favorites and items you love. Plus you are able to earn points which give you discounts up to 20% off on any of their participating retailers, see: Urban Outfitters, Good as Gold, Opening ceremony!!! Need I go on? Just a warning though it's very easy for time pass rapidly while enjoying the delicacies on the site, mmmm so add me and we can be addicted to it together!

Lots of Love
               Audrey Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment