Saturday 24 December 2011

And the winner is...


Thank-you to everyone that entered! It was way more than I thought considering this blog is still quite new and because I'm so bad at selection's I had to leave this one to the luck of the draw, so a big Merry Christmas and congratulations to Jessica Moore who's said that her favorite thing about Christmas is: 

My all time favourite this about xmas is getting together with all of my family in one place for the first time in a year, as a lot of my family live overseas. We always have secret santa rather then gifts for the adults, and we spend the after noon getting fat, being jolly and playing games as a family.

So congrat's Jess it'll be on it's way soon.

Oh and a huge Happy Christmas to all my reader's!

Lot's of Love
              Audrey Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment