Friday 10 June 2011

Marc By Marc Jacobs, Resort 2012

I'm not so much a fan of Marc Jacobs however I do like his diffusion line; Marc By Marc Jacobs and the Resort 2012 collection is no exception. The colour palette is quite wide with reds, blues, greens and yellows making quite bold statements and a mixture of both formal and playful pieces. There's an ongoing theme of tie belts and pussy bows which for such a diverse collection nicely pulls it all together. My favorite pieces from this collection are his structured formal pieces that follow a generally monochromatic colour scheme however he has drawn me into his 1950s green floral print with his shirt and skirt combination that has quite a coltish feel to it. Some of my favorites are pictured below.








 All Images are from Fashionologie.

Lots of Love
          Audrey Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment