Tuesday 24 April 2012

Typefair



So university is back on again and I won't be able to update as much as I want, however for my fashion studio assignment we have to create a blog instead of a workbook based on the idea's that came out in our last project. However with this project we have to make our designs mid-market without dumbing down our aesthetics.  My last project used a mixture of couture and natural hand dyeing methods combined with a desire to change the silhouette and play with creating unisex clothing using the typeface Bodoni to help do this. 

So my blog for this will be daily updated as my work moves along and as we have to name our collection/ diffusion line I have chosen on the very simple and easy-to-come-up-with name of Typefair, thereby combining two of my passions into one word. The logo above took me way longer than I thought to create, I eventually decided to move away from Bodoni and onto Helvetica, extra light. So still a delicious font. SO if you decide you miss me (I will still try to update here, it's only for six weeks!) but you can alway's follow me here on my new blog for uni.

Keep in mind that tonight is the last night night to enter my first birthday competition here. Good luck!

Lot's of Love
Audrey Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment