Sunday 22 April 2012

I ♥ FUTURA


I have a big thing for type, and so although this series began in 2010 I thought I'd show you my favorite uses of font's in these books which are all exceptionally great. I borrowed them all form my university library I ♥ Futura is the first in the series, showing the classic typeface in use through many amazing projects by multiple designers. The book is deliciously designed and the projects chosen to be displayed are equally appetizing.










Over the next few posts I'm going to share more pages from the next few books and trust me, they just get better and better! Check out the other books now though over at Ginko Press.

Lots of Love
Audrey Megan

Oh and PS. Only 2 day's left! Don't forget to enter my first birthday competition here!

No comments:

Post a Comment