Saturday 1 October 2011

The Summer Shoe Situation

I own not one single pair of summer shoes and the NZ summer looks set to be super hot. Don't get me wrong I love shoe shopping as much as the next girl and have been known to blow many a pay check on a pair, however my shoe collection, as does my wardrobe get a huge clear out twice a year and this year it seems that whatever shoes I did wear last summer got thrown out like last night's dinner. 

Now I find summer to be the hardest season to shop for and by having petite feet, summer shoes the hardest to find. So for the last few weeks I have been trying to find a decent pair of summer shoe's but alas, I fear it may be a bad year and so I had to drift from my preferred brands and look elsewhere. 

I could find no attractive yet flat shoe and due to the fact that I have to walk a lot a high heel definitely wouldn’t cut it, so after weeks of looking I had but resigned to my fate of staying indoors all summer. Until I walked into the winter sale section at Overland, (a shop where I would normally never venture) and found these little leather beauties. 



The heel's not too high and they are pillow-y perfect to walk in. Plus with $50 off how could I say no? They are absolutely perfect especially for the transition into summer! Now I just need the perfect pair for my perfect summer dress!

Lot's of Love
               Audrey Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment