Saturday 2 July 2011

Cutie in the Car



Ok so I haven't posted in a while but I have the excuse of being out of Internet, cell phone and T.V. service, way back in the middle of nowhere at my Mum's house. The good thing though about being there is that everything is so cheap! For example in Wellington it's around $18 to get film put onto CD, whilst up at my Mum's it's only $10.

Usually this wouldn't be a very impotent bit of information for me. However I really, really want to know how to take good photo's for when I'm in New York in November, and seeing as I most defiantly cannot afford a nice digital and I also don't really need one. My cousin gave me a Pentax Z-10, which is a film camera and I also have use of my Mum's P-30N Pentax so I have been mucking around trying to teach myself how to take photo's with some level of skill / knowledge / luck. By beginner's luck I have managed to take some photos that I don't think are half bad and so I have created a Flickr to show them. Here are some of my favorites:




You can see my flickr and check out my other photos here

Lot's of Love
          Audrey Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment