Tuesday 10 January 2012



Happy New Year! 
I'm sorry I've been such a bad blogger recently but I've been enjoying the holiday's and Jake and I are in the middle of moving into our new flat. However last night I found the time to make these pretty glitter shoes from Elsie. I used a mixture of Purple, gold and silver glitter rather than the mix colour glitter she uses and they've worked out perfectly so I can imagine that I'll be wearing these a whole lot this summer!


After making these I was so happy with my out come I couldn't help trawling the internet for more cute DIY projects. I really enjoy making stuff however I never seem to get around to making anything so this year I guess you could call it my new years resolution is to do more craft projects and art. All of which I promise to share with you, and maybe come up with some of my own DIY ideas to share with you.

Lot's of Love
                Audrey Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment